We at Camden Hills Dental Care recognize that everyone has different financial obligations. About 50% of our patients do not have dental insurance. We are committed to working with our patients so they can accomplish their dental needs.
For your convenience, we accept Cash, Checks, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover Card and CareCredit.
We realize that comprehensive treatment may require financial planning. We have CareCredit available to you to make your overall treatment affordable.
For our patients that do have dental insurance, we accept most insurance plans; however, we do not “participate” with any insurance company. This means we will submit dental claims for our patients and accept assignment of benefits, though any uncovered fees are the patients’ responsibility.
It’s a great benefit to have dental insurance.
However, there are a few things you should know about your dental insurance:
- The benefits that you have are a contract between your employer and the insurance company.
- They do not reflect in any way your specific dental needs.
- Unlike health insurance where you have unlimited coverage and your co-payments are standard, dental insurance has different percentages of co-payment depending on the type of services you need.
- If dental insurance covered all procedures 100%, the premiums would be too high for employers to afford to offer it as a benefit.
Our office will make every effort to help you with your particular coverage:
- We do submit claims to most insurance companies.
- As a courtesy to you, we will prepare and submit your claim to your insurance company.
- When necessary, we will submit a pre-treatment estimate.
- Although in general pre-treatment estimates are accurate they are not always a guarantee of payment from your insurance company.
- Unpaid claims and/ or patient balance are the patients’ responsibility.